Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Warped Tour Essentials!

It's summer which means it's my favorite time of year: WARPED TOUR! If you've never been, I suggest going. A sweaty, long, hot day dedicated to amazing music. I've been going since 2011 and since then have learned that you don't need to bring EVERYTHING in your daily bag with you. I have narrowed it down to all essential items that will be shoved into my fanny pack (yes a fanny pack) this week. Here's a look inside my bag:






My fanny pack I bought from the Charlotte Russe website last summer. They aren't carrying any fanny packs, but you can get them at Amazon and American Apparel. 


Here are (most) of my essentials. I obviously advise you to get sunscreen of course, I just haven't purchased mine yet. Other than that I have my ID, debit card, and cash on hand. A compact with my pressed powder, a Band-Aid (for those dreaded blisters), brush, hair tie, sunglasses, phone, EOS lip balm, and hand sanitizer (trust me this is needed, Portable Toilets are disgusting and you'll want clean hands). Last but not least, I have my ticket!! 


Here is my bag all packed up. If you are headed to Warped Tour this summer, be safe, stay hydrated, and of course HAVE FUN!!! 

Thanks for hanging out!
xoJess


No comments:

Post a Comment