Sunday, June 22, 2014

Graze Unboxing & Review

I was given an offer to try Graze Box a little while ago. Before I dive in to my review here's a little background on Graze. Graze's idea is to give it's recipients a new way to snack, offering 90 different snacks with millions of different box combinations, you can get something new with every new box. And with the snacks already portioned you don't have to worry about eating a whole bag of chips (which I'm guilty of).  I received my box this past week so here is my review and unboxing on my NibbleBox. 



 

Here is the packaging for the box, it should fit in most mailboxes which is nice so I don't have to worry about it sitting on my porch. 


The packaging was great, all the snacks are in their own little slots within the box and they also included nutrition facts in a little booklet that is also in the box. All of the containers, as well as the box, are recyclable. 


The snacks that were included in my box were: herby bread basket, toffee apple, cherries & berries, and sour cream & onion cashews. I wasn't too keen on the toffee apple, however, the other three snacks were amazing. This is such a good thing if you love to snack (like me) and it's very affordable too. 

If you want to use my offercode you can get your 1st and 5th box for free (plus you can cancel at any time as well). My special offercode is D3X3ZZG7P or go to my direct link here

Thanks for hanging out.
xoJess


Disclaimer: I bought everything unless otherwise stated. All opinions are my own and no one paid me to say anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment