Monday, January 19, 2015

When the 90's Return

Ah the 90's. Now I was born in 1990 and even though I don't really remember the first 5/6 years of the beloved era, I do consider myself a 90's kid. The trends, movies, and music are still some of favorite things and I love them all. 

Does wearing a choker necklace make it look like I'm trying to hard to? Probably. Do I care in the slightest? Not even a little bit. I was rocking these tattoo chokers before half of the girls wearing them now were born. Am I stoked they are coming back? Hell fucking yes. I was and still am obsessed with them and happy I can finally find them again. 

So let's get in to my 90's inspired look for the day. (As I listen to 90's radio) **Also normally I would put this in a jump break but it looks way better without one. 



Outfit Details:
Jeans: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Flannel: I think it's from Kohls? Men's Dept.
Shoes: Wet Seal
Sunnies: ZeroUV
Choker: Amazon 
Juice: SUJA Green Supreme



All photos by: Miranda Schikore

**Disclaimer: I purchased everything myself. All opinions are my own.**

What was your favorite fashion item from the 90's? 


Thanks for reading!!
xoJess




Check out my previous post: Winter Candle Haul! 




Come hang out with me on social media! 




No comments:

Post a Comment