Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Candle Haul!

It's winter and the amazing candle scents are back! I love winter scents because you can go from fresh to super sweet scents in a matter of seconds. There are so many different smells to make you room or house welcoming and cozy. 

These are the candles I have gotten from Bath and Body Works (of course.) So let's get started! 





The most Christmasy scent of them all is Fresh Balsam, and it's exactly what you think. Christmas trees! I love this candle because now I can smell like Christmas all year long! 


For a manly scent, Black Tie is a winner in my book. This is such a warm scent and is like you have a boyfriend, even if you don't. 


A party in a candle is how I can describe this one. Champagne Toast accompanied me into the new year, with a sweet, but not too potent scent, this makes any room light up. 


Rightfully so in a Winter Candle Haul, you have to have that classic season scent. Winter is just that! It has a mix of winter citrus, pine, and white woods to make you feel like you're in a little mountain lodge. 


Finally, the warmest scent I purchases was Marshmallow Fireside. A mixture of sweet marshmallows and rich woods, this candle is perfect to light at night with a giant cup of hot chocolate (or a glass of wine) to help you unwind. 


Alright those are all of the candles I've been burning this winter. What scents do you love this time of year? 

**Disclaimer: I purchased all items myself, unless otherwise stated, all opinions are my own. 



Thanks for reading!!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: My New Year's Resolution! 




Come hang out with me on social media! 






No comments:

Post a Comment