Saturday, October 18, 2014

Candles, Candles, Candles!

Burning candles just makes me feel so happy. They make the room so warm, inviting, and smell amazing. I love buying fall scented candles because that means all of the pumpkin scents are coming out and if you know me, you know pumpkin anything is my absolute favorite smell. These aren't ALL pumpkin scents, but I can tell you that they will make whatever room you light them in smell like an autumn night. Grab your blanket and put on a movie cause you'll be super cozy. Let's get started!


The first candle I bought was actually a set of tea lights for this adorable holder set I have because the scents that with them are very summery. These are by Yankee Candle and called Moonlight. The scent basically reminds me of a crisp autumn night when you step outside for the first time.


Next I went to Target and they have their seasonal candles out so of course I had to get a couple. First is Heritage Pumpkin, and it actually smells like a pumpkin patch. It is the large size (15oz.) I love everything about this candle, of course, I mean it is pumpkin scented. 


The other candle from Target is called Bourbon Blondie and it is the smaller size (4oz.) When lit this smells like everything I never knew I needed in my life. As crazy as it sounds. I wish I had bought the larger candle instead. It smells like a mix of cinnamon and vanilla with a subtle hint of bourbon. Perfect sweet scent. 


While I was shopping in Target I went down the Glade aisle and found their seasonal candles. I only purchased one this time and might go back and get a couple more. I bought the Cashmere Woods candle and it smells exactly how is sounds, like a walk in the woods. 


Finally, I had to take advantage of Bath & Body Works 2 for $22 3-wick candles. These are my absolute favorite candles, from the scents to the packaging, I've never been let down by these. First up, the one I'm currently burning, Sweater Weather. It is a blend of eucalyptus, juniper berry, and fresh sage. It honestly leaves such a refreshing smell to the room.


For a richer scent, I opted for Harvest Gathering which is a mixture of red apple, cinnamon leaf, and cranberry. I may actually repurchase this one before it's gone because of how warm it smells. (Plus how adorable are the leaves on the lid?) 


This next one was the first one I found and immediately fell in love with it. Mahogany Teakwood smells just like is sounds. Full of rich cedarwood, mahogany, and oak fragrances, lightened by lavender and geranium notes, this candle smells like a man. Plain and simple. 


If you're wondering to yourself, "Jess, what about a pumpkin scented candle? This is an Autumn haul." Don't worry because I saved the best (and sweetest) for last. As my seasonal pumpkin candle this year I opted for Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. With a hint of maple and brown sugar, this candle is good enough to eat and smells wonderful when lit. I will be burning this candle on Thanksgiving morning (and probably every morning in between)


Alright so that is the end of my Autumn Candle Haul. I'm so happy with all of my purchases. What candles are you burning this season? Any more I should try? Let me know!


Thanks for reading!!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: In Love with Food!



Come hang out with me on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment