Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Love with Food Unboxing

Happy Halloween week! This month's Love with Food box theme is Monster Mash, perfect for Halloween! Stuffed full with tons of great snacks for on the go. I am always so excited to receive this box as you know and if you click this you can get your first box for free! Alright let's take a look inside! 




First up we have Justin's All-Natural Almond Butter. Now I have had these before and was so excited to see them in my box this month. They are a great, protein filled snack for the days you are running around and don't have time to sit down. 


For the sweet side of things we got Buttery Shortbread Squares by Clairesquares (amazing with my morning coffee), Organic Jelly Beans by Surf Sweets,  and Cinnamon and Sugar Bananinha Banana Bar by Nutryvitta.


Some crunchy snacks were also here this month. First are Harvest Snapea Crisps by Calbee, there are one of my favorite snacks already and I was so happy to see them making an appearance. The other snack was Original Cheese Straws by J&M Foods, these were so savory and reminded me of a heartier Cheez-it. 


The last thing in the Love with Food box this month (and probably my favorite) was the Organic Falafel Chips by Flamous! These were so good, I wish I had gotten a whole box of them. They have great flavor and crunch. The perfect snack for me! 


That wraps up another Love with Food unboxing! Don't forget to click this  to get your first Love with Food box free! Let me know what subscription boxes are your favorite so I can try them out! 




Thanks for reading!!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: I'm All Naked! 




Come hang out with me on social media! 




No comments:

Post a Comment