Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November Love with Food Unboxing!

Baby it's cold outside. At least that is the theme for November's Love with Food box! Unfortunately, California isn't getting the type of Autumn I was hoping. Nonetheless, that isn't going to stop me from enjoying Autumn as it should be enjoyed! As always you can click this link to get your first box for FREE!  You all know how excited I get when my monthly snackbox gets here, so let;s just dive right in! 


The first snacks this month are the Laiki Red Rice Crackers and the States and Capitals Educational snacks.


Followed by the delicious Cinnful Sweet Heat Tortilla Chips (which I will definitely be purchasing more of), the Soft Dried Turkish Figs, and an All-Purpose Salt Seasoning Blend (which includes a sweet potato recipe on the back.) 


The sweets this month are incredible! First there is the Milk Chocolate Peanut Clusters by Jers, next the delicious Midnight Soft Baked Biscotti by Marlo's, and finally the yummy truffles by Guylian. All of these would be perfect paired with a cup of hot cocoa and a cozy fire at night. 


Finally one of the most amazing things in this month's box was a mini cookbook from Rachael Ray. She is one of my cooking inspirations so opening this box and finding a recipe book featuring 30 of her recipes was all I needed. I will certainly be trying a few out this season. 




Thanks for reading!!
xoJess




Check out my previous post: RECIPE: Restaurant Style Quesadillas



Come hang out with me on social media! 




No comments:

Post a Comment