Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn Lookbook!!

Happy Autumn everyone! It's one of my favorite times of the year, the weather isn't super cold yet and I can still get away with skirts and shorts. Even if I do get cold, tights are a great way to layer and stay warm during the crisp Autumn nights. Currently, California is ranging between the mid-60's to low-80's North and South. We never really get to experience a proper Autumn season, but regardless I like to try and pretend we do!

Below I have put together 5 of my current favorite outfits that I plan on wearing this Autumn season. All the details for the outfits will be listed as well.




First up a little ode to summer, I love floral skirts and will try and wear them as long as I can before the weather gets too cold. By pairing this skater skirt with some slouchy socks (you can even pull them up higher) and combat boots I brought a little Autumn into my favorite summer outfit. 


Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Blouse - Charlotte Russe
Socks - Kohl's
Boots - Brash for Payless

The one thing I miss the most during the summer months is LEATHER. I would wear it everyday if I could honestly. This next look is leather on leather, including an appearance from my vintage Harley Davidson vest that my Grandpaw used to wear. 


Vest - Vintage
Blouse - Ross
Leggings - Charlotte Russe
Studded boots - gifted to me

Next up is one of my more favorite looks in this. I love simplicity, so this cutout dress is such a versatile piece for Autumn and Winter. Paired with a military style jacket and heels, it's a comfortable look to go out for a night. 


Jacket - Charlotte Russe
Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21
Heels - Payless

As much as I love wearing heels and dresses, sometimes I just wanna be comfortable. By putting on a leather jacket and suede booties, I can get away with wearing these jersey pants out and not look like I just rolled out of bed. 


Jacket - Forever 21
Blouse - Forever 21
Jersey pants - H&M
Booties - Charlotte Russe

Finally some days you just have to wear a heavy flannel and enjoy the fact that you're not sweating profusely because of it. I paired it with leggings and some heeled booties to balance out the super casual part of the look. 

All photos by Miranda Schikore
Flannel - Vintage
Tank - Forever 21
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Kohl's


Alright that is it for my Autumn lookbook! Let me know if you like posts like this and if I should keep doing this! What are you excited to wear this Autumn?



Thanks for reading!!
xoJess


Check out my previous post: Breakfast Break 3: Toast Edition


Come hang out with me on social media!!




No comments:

Post a Comment