Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Breakfast Break 3: Toast Edition

I have a love affair with toast. Honestly think I could eat it for breakfast everyday with a different topping on it. You can make it sweet with honey and butter or hearty with mustard and turkey. All around a very versatile breakfast choice. These are my two favorite ways to eat whole wheat toast in the morning (or in the afternoon as a snack.) 


First up is toast with cream cheese and mashed avocado. Everyone knows how much I am in love with avocado. I could put it on anything, and when it comes to breakfast, it's a fantastic choice. Seasoned with a bit of black pepper, Himalayan pink salt, and a dash of lemon juice, this quick breakfast is full of vitamins too. 




Coming in a close second is this toast topping. Hummus is one of my all time favorite snacks to have with carrots. It can always make me feel fuller longer, especially when eaten on toast. I like to have a little bit of a kick in my hummus so I will usually mix in a few sprinkles of cayenne pepper before spreading it onto my toast. 


Those are my two favorite toast breakfasts/snacks. Let me know if you try these out and if you like them!

Thanks for reading!!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: Wet Seal Haul



Come hang out with me on social media!!





No comments:

Post a Comment