Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mermaid Tea Party!!

Besides coffee, I love drinking tea. When I first heard about My Beauty Tea on Instagram, I was intrigued by their loose leaf blends. I have only ever used tea bags for my tea time, but definitely wanted to try using loose leaves and a steeper.

My Beauty Tea is an online business based in Canada whose mission is to provide their customers with  original, natural tea blends that don't compromise taste. All teas are sugar, carbohydrate, and calorie free, so you don't have to feel bad for something that tastes so good!



I looked on their website and looked at all the teas they have for sale. I eventually want to try all of them, but the one that caught my eye first was their Mermaid Blend. Now I don't know about you, but I wish I was a mermaid. The tea is a fruit blend of hibiscus flowers, rosechips, apple cubes, orange peels, pineapple, coconut shreds, and flower blossoms.



As I am writing this, I'm sipping on a cup of the tea sample that I got with my order. It is the Pink Blossom blend and tastes amazing just like the Mermaid Blend. Neither of the teas needed extra sweetener for me, both have a fruity taste.



The photo doesn't do the color of the tea justice. It was such a beautiful color that I just had to take a picture of it! I will definitely be repurchasing the Mermaid Blend again soon. I haven't been able to strop drinking it! I cannot wait to try the other teas that they offer as well.

Go visit their website and check out all the different teas that they offer!
Website
Instagram
Facebook

Thanks for reading!!
xoJess

Disclaimer: I purchased everything myself unless otherwise stated. All opinions are my own and no one paid me to say anything. 


Check out my previous post: Autumn Lookbook



Come hang out with me on social media!!




No comments:

Post a Comment