Monday, September 1, 2014

Wet Seal Haul

The end of summer is here and even though I'm really sad about summer coming to a close I am happy that I found out about a sale that Wet Seal was having (Thank you Lauren!!) I took this opportunity to get a few things on sale that I could transition into the fall. With a trip to Southern California coming up in September I hope to wear these items there! 


First up was this Chevron pattern fringe kimono (on sale for $15) that I used to dress up my rather plain shorts and muscle tee combo.


Kimono - Wet Seal 
Shorts - Charlotte Russe
Muscle Tee - Tillys
Sunnies - ZeroUV
Flip Flops - Old Navy

Up next are an array of different crop tops that I paired with different bottoms and shoes. The Crop Crochet Daisy tank is super girly and very relaxed. I was so happy it looked cute with my cotton skater skirt. 


Crop Top - Wet Seal
Skater Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Sandals - Candies at Kohls

I was pretty hesitant on this next crop top, mainly because it was a bit more fitted and I didn't know how it would fit on me or how to style it. However I was very happy with this one, also the fact that it has a built in shelf bra too! Not to mention this color is one of my favorites to wear.


Crop Top - Wet Seal
Jersey Pants - H&M
Loafers - dbShoes

The final piece of clothing I purchased was a super loose fitting crop top and as expected it is my favorite piece. I seriously want to live in this crop top everyday. 


Crop Top - Wet Seal
Maxi Skirt - Forever 21

I also got a necklace and a set of midi rings just because I can't stay away from the jewelry section as much as I try to. 


All Photos by Miranda Schikore

(The necklace can be found here and the rings have since sold out online)

Well that's it for my end of summer haul from Wet Seal. Hopefully I'll be able to do a beginning of fall haul (that rhymed) soon!

Thanks for reading!!
xoJess




Check out my previous post: Recipe: Sweet Potato Fries



Come hang out with me on social media!!





No comments:

Post a Comment