Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Crop Tops and Skirts Too

I've never done an Outfit of the Day post on here mainly because I rarely escape from the jeans/t-shirt life throughout the week. But hey it was the weekend, I was going shopping, so might as well pull out all the stops!

Since I knew I was going to be out shopping and trying clothes on all day, I wanted to wear items that were easy to take off in the dressing room. I opted for a black cotton skater skirt and a boxy crop top to be comfortable, but stylish all day.



Crop top- H&M
Skater Skirt- Charlotte Russe
Booties- d&b shoes (They are only stocked in brown now)
Sunglasses- ZeroUV
Thin Silver Rings- H&M
Turquoise Ring- Vintage


All photos by Miranda Schikore

Thanks for reading!
xoJess

Check out my previous post: I'm in Love!!! (with Food)

Come hang out with me on social media! 




No comments:

Post a Comment