Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Breakfast Break

You hear it all the time "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." But most of us don't have time to make a huge breakfast that will satisfy us until lunch. I've decided to start posting about easy and quick breakfast ideas that won't take too long in the morning and will keep you satisfied. 

This morning I was craving avocado (more than usual because I always want avo) so I scooped a half of an avocado into a bowl and smashed it up. For seasoning, I used 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, black pepper, pink Himalayan salt, garlic powder, and a ton of cayenne pepper. Then I toasted half of a bagel to spread my avocado mixture on. Of course I had to have my daily cup of coffee with unsweetened almond milk. I was so pleased with the taste and how filling it was. Plus the avocado provides a lot of essentials vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. 


Thanks for reading!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: 5 Camping Essentials

Come hang out with me on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment