Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Breakfast Break 2

Weekends are a time for relaxation and an amazing breakfast. Normally I would be ready to eat up some pancakes, but recently I've been on an egg kick. My favorite way to eat them is scrambled, I'm obsessed with scrambled eggs. 

Saturday I decided eggs were the way to go and usually I'll have toast with them, but I had half of a bagel instead. Of course I knew I needed a little green on my plate so I opted (of course) for half of an avocado. 

To spice up the eggs I added some fresh ground black pepper, some Himalayan pink salt, and tarragon. With a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese and some avocado on top, my eggs were ready. I toasted the bagel, spread some cream cheese, and my trusty avocado mash. 

This is probably going to turn into my favorite weekend breakfast and it really doesn't take up that much time either.


Thanks for reading!
xoJess


Check out my previous post: Crop Tops and Skirts Too



Come hang out with me on social media! 




No comments:

Post a Comment