Sunday, August 17, 2014

I'm in Love! (with Food)

I have been on the hunt for a monthly snack subscription box that I actually wanted and I think I've finally found it. I had heard about Love with Food maybe around February and thought about trying it but just never committed to it. Finally the end of last month I gave in and started my subscription. I received my first snack box this week and I'm so excited to write about it! 

Here's a little bit of a backstory on Love with Food. All of their snacks are organic or all-natural and delivered to you every month. If you like a certain snack you get you can buy it online in their store. My favorite part is that with every box sold they donate a meal to a food bank! They have over 100,000 meals donated already and the number keeps rising. 
Below the jump you'll find an offercode that will get you a FREE snack box (a $10 value) and all you have to pay for is the $2 shipping. 



This month's theme was "Fun at the County Fair" and the box was full of some amazing snacks. A few that I plan on repurchasing soon too. Inside of the box you will find a paper containing a description and ingredients list of all of the snacks in your box as well as a recipe you can try.


Up first was Cinnamon Grahams by Skeeter Nut Free. They are a nut free snack, perfect for anyone with who has a nut allergy. 

I tried the Nutty Rice Bites with Blueberries by 180 Snacks with my coffee one day. They are gluten free and vegan, not to mention they tasted amazing.

For an awesome snack I munched on the Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning Potato Chips by Covered Bridge. They have a hearty flavor, but were a bit too salty for my taste. 

Another great snack was the Crispy Cheddar Crackers by Back to Nature. These just like Cheez its, but minus all the extra junk. Very light and crispy. 

A snack I was surprised by was the Pineapple + Coconut Fruit Ice by Smooze!, after leaving in the freezer for the night, I came to it for my dessert and was completely surprised that I liked it. I'm not one for a overly coconut flavor, but this was just amazing. Very refreshing as well. 

Probably my favorite snack was the Kettle Sweet Peanuts by Love for Food. Yep this company makes snacks too. These were just delicious. They reminded me of kettle corn that you can get at the fair. I'm definitely going to repurchase these very soon.

Finally there is the Salty Peanut and Salty Caramel Apple Salt Water Taffies by Salty Road and the Grape Lollipops by Yumearth. I wasn't really liking the caramel apple taffy, but the peanut one was good. I am in LOVE with the lollipops. They are gluten free, organic, and vegan, plus they taste awesome!

I hope you all give Love with Food a try. Let me know what you think about it!

Here is the link to get your first Love with Food box for free! All you have to do it pay the $2 shipping!
Love With Food - Snack Smart. Do Good.

Thanks for reading!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: Breakfast Break

Come hang out with me on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment