Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fuzzy Sweaters and Suede Booties

Yesterday was my family's annual Christmas party. We eat, drink, talk, and have a wonderful time. I wish I had taken a picture of my makeup that I did with this look because it was probably one of my favorites recently. Anyways back to the outfit, this is just a quick OOTD post, I only was able to get one picture of the entire outfit. 


Now this dress is sleeveless and I knew it was going to be way too cold to not wear something over it, but I didn't want to wear a standard jacket so when I found this sweater I knew it would be the perfect layering piece and I've actually fallen in love with how soft it is. It's all I want to wear now. Staying with the layers, I added some black tights to stay warm as well. 

Detail: 
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Sweater: Target
Bag: Gift
Booties: Target
Rings: Wet Seal/Forever21 

I hope you all have so much fun at any and all holiday parties that you will attend this year! 


Thanks for reading!!
xoJess



Check out my previous post: DIY: Mason Jar Candy/Candle Holder




Come hang out with me on social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment