Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top 5 Movies to Watch on Christmas

Christmas movies are some of my favorite kinds to watch, especially snuggled on the couch with a fire in the fireplace and a big cup of hot chocolate. Now these aren't the only movies I watch and it was hard for me to make this list because of all of the great movies that take place during the holidays. I could probably do a top 10 list, but I wanted this to be short and sweet! 




5) Elf! Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color? Will Ferrell is one of my favorite comedic actors, and his portrayal in this movie will make it one of my favorite movies for the holidays.  



4) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! Such a classic that I HAVE to watch every year. Now that there are kids in my house again, I don't feel as lame watching it 100 times. 



3) Love Actually! Of course you were going to see a RomCom on my list. I can't resist them, especially during the holidays. I recently watched this for the first time earlier this year and can't believe it took me so long to watch it. An amazing cast, full of British accents, basically the best movie to curl up with a blanket and hot chocolate. 



2) National Lampoon's: Christmas Vacation! Everyone loves a good old fashioned family Christmas and this one is full of problems. From digging out trees and lights that won't turn on, this is a movie I've been watching since I was a kid and now that I'm older I can actually understand the jokes! 



1) A Christmas Story! Our family tradition is to have this movie on loop for 24 hours. (Thanks TBS!) It is the one movie I remember watching as a little kid during the holidays and I can quote it through with no problems! If you haven't seen it, put it on your list of movies to watch. My family has been known to watch this even when it's not the holiday season! 




What are your favorite movies to watch during this time of year? Are you a hot chocolate or hot cider person? Let me know in the comments! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season celebrating whichever one you do. 

Thanks for reading!!
xoJess




Check out my previous post: DIY: Hand Painted Coffee Mugs





Come hang out with me on social media!




No comments:

Post a Comment